The London List: Sightseeing

Hello Wonderful People!

Summer is well and truly over, and the dark autumn nights are drawing in. Since the end of August I’ve managed to squeeze a final few activities out of the dwindling summer weeks. While some of these suggestions will have to wait for next summer, there are still events you can do all year round, so never fear!

 
SW4
This mini festival on Clapham common is great fun for a day out, if a little over priced for what's there. The weather was pretty pants this year, which was a shame, but I had a good day nevertheless with friends, music and alcohol!

Thames Jet Boat Tour
This river cruise starts off like any other. Sailing down the Thames at a leisurely pace, with a running commentary on the famous sights of London. Then.. BAM your speeding along and turning at ridiculous angles. It really is adrenaline pumping and like no other boat tour I've done before.

Holi Colour Festival
Dress in white, grab a few bags of paint, have a few bevies and dance away to the live DJs. And don’t forget, every hour, on the hour, it’s time to check your paint everywhere! This was such a fun day and I was washing paint of my clothes and body for days after. I’ll be going back next year for sure!


Hidden Rooms
My lovely housemates took me to this hidden rooms experience in North London for my birthday and it was so much fun!! The 4 of us were locked in a basement and handcuffed to each other and to the wall. We then had 1 hour to unchain ourselves and solve several puzzles to find the key to release us. Sadly, we didn’t manage to escape in time, but it was a hilarious experience!

Comments

  1. Ooo I would love to do the Holi Color Festival!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to live in Clapham... Miss it so much! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'd Love to Ski in Canada & Why You Should Start Planning a Trip There Now

The Best and Worst Countries to Eat as a Veggie

Top 5 Places I Want to Revisit