The London List: Eating

Hello Wonderful People!

Item number two one the London List is one of my favourite pastime: Eating. There are endless restaurants in London and I'm pretty sure if I ate out every evening it would take me a few years to get through all the restaurants in London. My housemates and I have decided to go to one new restaurant a month, in an attempt to explore some of the cool and quirky places London has to offer. So far I've discovered a few cool places to go for an evening meal, or a bite to eat at lunch time.. but I've got a looong way to go. Bring it on.




Eating

Highlights:


Pix Tapas - Carnaby Street
There are a few of these little tapas bars dotted around London and the're the perfect place to go for a quick bite to eat with friends. 

Benitos Hat
There are a few of these small Mexican cafes dotted around the city. They do cracking burritos for a reasonable price and tasty margaritas (go during happy hour)! I have a loyalty card, as there's one just across from my office.
 
Mildreds
This is an amazing veggie restaurant in Soho. They don't take bookings, so prepare to queue or get there early; you can sip cocktails at the bar while you wait. The food is amazing, there's so much choice and it's all veggie or vegan friendly!

Wish List:

Ethos - This is a veggie restaurant that's been recommended to me. It's self service and the price depends on the weight of your food. Sounds interesting, but the food is supposed to be great.
BunnyChow - never heard of it? Neither had I until someone at work recommended it to me. It's a traditional South African dish, where bread is hollowed out and filled with all kinds of yummy goodness. I need to check this place out.
The Hill - This is a local restaurant/ bar near my house in Forest Hill. The menu looks delish and there's also two for one cocktails every night of the week. Winner.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'd Love to Ski in Canada & Why You Should Start Planning a Trip There Now

The Best and Worst Countries to Eat as a Veggie

Top 5 Places I Want to Revisit