The London List: Eating

Hello Wonderful People!

In an attempt to tempt you all away from your 'new year, new me' diets, I've got a great selection of places for y'all to try out if you fancy it! The Christmas period is one of food, drink and indulgence, so it's no surprise I have 6 new recommendations to tempt your taste buds!!


Highlights:

Café Pacifico
This place has been recommended by several people and I finally went for my friends birthday. You can't beat a good old Mexican, and this didn't disappoint. The portions are huge and I didn't even come close to finishing my Mexican-bean stuffed sweet potatoes. They were great though!

Franco Manca
I've finally made it to Franco Manca, after countless recommendations and was not disappointed. The pizza was huge and amazing and the atmosphere is great (I went to the Brixton one). A glass of wine and pizza, for under a tenner in London is unheard of; especially when the food is so good!

 
 
The Blues Kitchen
This has recently opened in Brixton, so my housemates and I headed there for a hung-over lunch one Sunday afternoon. It's really cool inside and does a good selection of drinks and food.
 
Senzala
This is probably my new favourite place to eat in London. I've been there 3 times in the past month; it's just that great! Located in Brixton Village, it usually has a queue but is 100% worth the wait. An incredible selection of sweet and savoury crepes is on the menu and the veggie and vegan choice is spot on!

 
 
Murakami
Now I'm not normally a fan of sushi, but we went here for my all-expenses-paid work Christmas lunch, so I couldn't really complain! I opted for the all veggie lunch sushi platter and was pleasantly surprised. The food was fresh and tasty, with no raw fish in sight. Lovely!

Jalisco
I love Mexican, it's the perfect comfort food. In a slightly hung-over state, some friends and I headed her on New Years Day for some well deserved food and a beer, in an attempt to wash away our hangovers. The vegetarian quesadillas were incredible, and great value for money. I'll be going back.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'd Love to Ski in Canada & Why You Should Start Planning a Trip There Now

The Best and Worst Countries to Eat as a Veggie

Top 5 Places I Want to Revisit