2015 Travel Roundup: In Pictures

Hello Wonderful People!

I can't quite believe we are now nearing December; 2015 has gone scarily quick! While I'm looking forward for what 2016 has to bring, I think it's also a good time to reflect upon the awesome year I've had. I've been lucky enough to go on 7 holidays this year as well as visit 2 new countries. So all in all, it's been a successful year for travelling! I've written about all my adventures throughout the year, but I thought it would be a great idea to give a visual recap of all the amazing things I've seen and experience in 2015! Hopefully it might provide you with some inspiration for travel ideas next year. I've already got 2 trips in the pipeline for 2016, but I hope to do a lot more and explore some new places too!


Krakow - Poland

My second trip to Krakow was just as good as my first, except I spent it slightly more hung-over! Such a lovely city and magical in the winter.

 
Les Gets - France  

This ski holiday was up there with one of my all time favourite holidays. The weather was great, the resort was lovely and the company was outstanding!
 


 

Spending a long Easter weekend in Germany, with my friend who had just moved over there was perfect!
 



 
 
This was my first time visiting Denmark and I loved it! The people we so friendly and Copenhagen is such a cool city - I'd love to go back!
 













Malmo - Sweden
 
I only went to Sweden for a day, as a little day trip away from Copenhagen. I loved Malmo, and would love to head back to Sweden again next year for a longer period of time! Watch this space.

 
 
Dublin is the perfect place for a weekend away if you live in England. It's a lovely city, filled with lovely people and great pubs. What's not to like?!
 
  
 
Best. Holiday. Ever. This is the only way to describe my 10 days in Thailand!


 
London
 
I've managed to see and do quite a lot in London this year, it's got to be one of the best places in the world to live as there's always so much going on. There's still plenty for me to see and explore in 2016 though!
 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'd Love to Ski in Canada & Why You Should Start Planning a Trip There Now

The Best and Worst Countries to Eat as a Veggie

Top 5 Places I Want to Revisit