The London List: Eating

Hello Wonderful People

I've found a few more eateries in London to tempt your taste buds with..

Brixton Village

Highlights:

Byron Burger
I've been to Byron Burger countless times and keep forgetting to add it to these posts, which should be a minor criminal offence as I love it! There are loads of Byron restaurants dotted over the city and they provide great burgers at a good price. The veggie options are pretty great too! If you're planning to visit a Byron Burger, go for the courgette fries - they're amazing and you won't regret it!
 
Byron Burger
 
Casa Sibilla
This lovely little Italian restaurant in Brixton Village serves a great selection of Cicchetti dishes - that's Italian tapas to you and me. The vegetarian selection  here was great and I went for a goats cheese and roasted veg salad, vegetable croquettes and a lovely glass of white wine to wash it all down. I love Brixton Village, the atmosphere in there is amazing and you're really spoilt for choice when it comes to food! Check this place out though if your stuck for choice, it's a little gem! 

Food
 
The Ham Yard Hotel
My two lovely friends took me here for afternoon tea, and it was absolutely amazing. The hotel itself is beautiful, with the most amazing décor and furniture, so the setting was perfect. We had the most amazing selection of food and couldn't manage to eat it all! My personal favourites were the espresso macaroons, honey cupcakes and endless scones! I'll be visiting here again for sure! 
 
Afternoon tea
  

Comments

  1. Love that you are mentioning the veggie options..that goat cheese looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The goats cheese was amazing!! I love to mention veggie options to help out fellow veggies 😊 x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'd Love to Ski in Canada & Why You Should Start Planning a Trip There Now

The Best and Worst Countries to Eat as a Veggie

Top 5 Places I Want to Revisit