The London List: Eating

Hello Wonderful People!

Despite seeming constantly penniless, I've again managed to check out some more awesome restaurants in London. This is mainly thanks to my parents coming to visit and treating me to meals out! Praise the Lord for parents, that's what I say! There's a world-wide selection on todays list, ranging from Italian to Greek to Thai! Read on to check out my recommendations!

River Thames

Highlights:
 
The Real Greek
I love Greek food as it has some great (and tasty) vegetarian options, and The Real Greek is the perfect option for good, yet reasonably priced, Greek food in London. I've been here a couple of times for lunch, as they always have a great offer on. The food is good and you get great portion sizes. It's the ideal place to go for a quick bite to eat, especially if you don't want to spend too much.

Suda
This is a lovely Thai restaurant in the popular St Martins Courtyard, just round the corner from Leicester Square station. The menu has a great selection and the prices and portion sizes are good. They also have a pretty good cocktail menu and selected drinks offers throughout the week!

Mele E Pere
I went here with my mum when she came to visit a few weeks ago and booked through Book a Table. The offer was great, 3 courses and a glass of prosecco for £20; you really can't complain. The food was amazing and vegetarian choice was great, as was the service. I'd recommend this restaurant as an ideal place to head before the theatre, or for an evening meal in Soho.
 
Mele E Pere
 
Bob Bob Ricard
The interior of this restaurant is incredible; think 1920s art deco mixed with an atmosphere of pure elegance. We popped in here for dessert (as you do) and it was an amazing experience. Each table has a button that you can press for champagne! Personally I now believe all restaurants should also have this, but I'm still waiting for this to occur. I opted for a dulce de leche crème brulee and it was (and I'm not exaggerating) the best crème brulee I've ever had. I'm now eagerly trying to find a justification for returning, this time for a 3 course meal.
 
Bob Bob Ricard

The Life Goddess
 We have another contender for Greek food and it's another restaurant in my favourite Kingly Court that serves a great mixture of Greek dishes and tapas/ meze dishes. The vegetarian choice was pretty good and they had a great wine list. It was a little bit over priced for the size of portions though.  

The Life Goddess
 

Comments

  1. Al this restaurants look amazing! London must really have some truly nice tasty places to eat and with such an international offer! Sincerely,
    Vera

    The Flash Window | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's such a great choice in London, Vera :) It's a great place to be if you love international food x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'd Love to Ski in Canada & Why You Should Start Planning a Trip There Now

The Best and Worst Countries to Eat as a Veggie

Top 5 Places I Want to Revisit