Amazing Places I Want To See In The North West Of England

Hello Wonderful People!

You all know just how much I love to travel. There are some incredible places around the world. But right now, travelling overseas isn’t quite as cheap as it used to be. So I’ve been looking around for some worthwhile places to see right here in the UK. It has certainly made me realise that there really is a lot of homegrown fun to be had in this country. My sights are firmly set on the North West right now, and I’ll tell you why.


I think the North West gets largely ignored by tourists coming to this country from overseas. Don’t get me wrong, London is probably the most incredible city in the world. But it doesn’t give up the secrets of all the other regions in the UK. London just doesn’t tell the full story of us Brits at all. To get to know England, you need to check out some of the other areas, like the North West.

I love Paris. I want to go there and discover the real France. But the Eiffel Tower doesn’t even begin to hint at what amazing things lie in the French countryside, like the chateaux and wineries. The North West has so much to offer. There are the big cities. Then there are the quaint market towns. Finally, you can find some of the most incredible landscapes and countryside our little planet has to offer.

So what would I recommend in the North West? It depends on what you like. If you want the excitement of world class theme parks, then Blackpool is the place to head. The best thing about Blackpool is you’re right on the coast too. Enjoy a roller coaster ride, then head to the beach. Of course, if you’re after some English culture and history, then Liverpool is the city to head to. Check out the Beatles’ old haunts, and enjoy some of the best nightclubs in the UK.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'd Love to Ski in Canada & Why You Should Start Planning a Trip There Now

The Best and Worst Countries to Eat as a Veggie

Top 5 Places I Want to Revisit