The London List: Eating

Hello Wonderful People!

I've been quite a busy bee recently and in an attempt to also save money, eating out has taken a back seat. However, a month or so ago I discovered Kingly Court, just off Carnaby Street and it's my new favourite place! There are so many cool bars and restaurants there, and the whole area has a really cool vibe. Plus the outdoor courtyard gives it an intimate and almost secret feel. If you haven't already, go check it out! While I've been to a couple of the places in Kingly Court, I've also managed to explore a few restaurants I've been wanting to visit for a while. I just love food.

The London Eye

Highlights:

Dishoom
I've wanted to visit Dishoom for months and I finally got the chance when we went for a payday breakfast with work. Oh my God it was amazing! I had an egg nan bread roll, with a side of chilli jam, and it was possibly the best breakfast I've ever had! 
 
Egg nann roll, Dishoom

On The Hoof
This new café/ bistro has recently opened round the corner from my house. I thought it would be an ideal place to go for lunch when my dad and brother came to visit. It has a lovely, relaxed atmosphere and quirky interior design, which I loved! We went on a Sunday, so only a roast was available but it was delicious! I'd like to go back to sample the full menu and as it's so close, I'll have plenty of opportunities!

The Rum Kitchen
My housemates and I have been wanting to eat here for so long and we've finally done it! The Rum Kitchen is located in Kingly Court, which is an area I absolutely love. The restaurant has a great vibe and with a laid back Caribbean twist. I had an amazing pumpkin, coconut and chickpea curry with a rum cocktail. I'm quite a wimp when it comes to spice, so my only complaint would be that the curry was slightly on the hot side. Other than that, I loved it!

Kingly Court
 
Senor Ceviche
This Peruvian restaurant is also located in my favourite Kingly Court. I went here for lunch, but it sadly didn't have the best vegetarian selection. The food I did have, Yucas and the Quinoa Soltero, was really tasty though. Most dishes are quite small, in a tapas style, so you can share dishes or have a couple for yourself.
 
Senor Ceviche

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'd Love to Ski in Canada & Why You Should Start Planning a Trip There Now

The Best and Worst Countries to Eat as a Veggie

Top 5 Places I Want to Revisit