My Summer Wish List

Hello Wonderful People!

Unless you have been living under a rock for the past few weeks, you'll have noticed that the weather is absolutely amazing. Now, I don't want to jinx anything, as the British weather can be pretty temperamental.. but the next week is also looking hot hot hot! Could we actually be in for a proper summer this year? I bloody hope so. With this in mind (and the fact I'm off to Thailand in October, HOLLAR) I've come up with a little summer wish list, full of things I'm lusting after!

summer wish list
 
So many pretty things and I want them all! I've had my eye on the khaki-coloured dress, from New Look, for a while now. It's perfect for dressing up with heels on a summer evening, or can be teamed with flats for a more casual day look. The denim dress, from H&M, is quite similar in style to the khaki dress, but has a more casual feel. This dress would be ideal on a hot summers day & would also look great with flats and heels - depending on the occasion. Both pairs of shoes, also from New Look, would work really well with either dress. I'm seriously lusting after chunky heels at the moment and these brown ones are lovely, I need them in my life! The white flats are really cute and will add a summer vibe to any outfit.

I absolutely love the floral bikini from Topshop. It's bright and summery without being too garish and is perfect for a day at the beach. It might slightly clash with the pink Pineapple towel, from John Lewis, but I can let that slide as this beach towel is super fun! I'm fed up of always rummaging around for an old towel to take to the beach, so this one would be perfect! I really, really, reaaaallly want this top from Joy. If you ask any of my friends, they'll tell you how much I love a good pattern. In fact, about 95% of my tops are patterned. This top is pretty bright and very patterned; it's perfect!

I'm really loving layered jewellery at the moment, so the stacked rings and layered necklace, both from Accessorize, would be the perfect addition to summer outfits. It's an extremely rare occasion if I don't have my nails painted and these three colours are perfect for summer. The nail varnish trio, by Rimmel, are the perfect way to jazz up any outfit and will add a pop of summery colour to your nails.

Now, I think it's time I went on a shopping spree!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'd Love to Ski in Canada & Why You Should Start Planning a Trip There Now

The Best and Worst Countries to Eat as a Veggie

Top 5 Places I Want to Revisit