The London List: Drinking

Hello Wonderful People!

I've not done a London List: Drinking post for a while, as I've been busy and out of London for the past few weekends. Plus I've been attempting to save money, so after work drinks have taken a back seat. However, as the weather has started to brighten up, it's been too tempting to grab a bevvy in the sunshine, so I've managed to visit a few new drinking holes!

London Lights

Highlights:

The King of Ladies Man
This bar is hidden away in Battersea Rise next to The Breakfast Club. You enter the small bar through a laundrette which opens out into the cosy bar area. They do a great selection of cocktails and it isn't too pricey.
 
The King of Ladies Man
 
Adventure Bar
I've been here a few times for impromptu nights out in Clapham. It's a quirky little place, with a small dance floor and seating areas. It's a good place to head to if you fancy a few drinks before heading to a bigger club, as the drinks prices aren't too bad! I always end up staying though, as they play great music and I can't resist a cheap bottle of wine!

Radio Rooftop
We all know I love a good view, so this bar was right up my street. I went here for a few drinks for a friend's birthday. The weather was glorious and the bar is lovely. Paying £9.50 for a small glass of wine was slightly painful though.

London Skyline
 
Scarlet's
This new bar has just opened round the corner from my work, near Leicester Square tube station. I've been her a couple of times; for drinks, food and a night out. I love the dĂ©cor and the bar has a really nice atmosphere. My night out here was also awesome.. think dancing on the bar and crazy dance offs.
 
 
 Tattershall Castle
I love this bar on a boat and the location is second to none. You're right opposite the London Eye and can also see Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. Considering where it is, the prices aren't that bad at all. Plus, it's one of the best places to go in central when the sun is out, as there's plenty of room on deck to soak up the rays.
 
London Eye
 
Wish List:
 
Cahoots - This hidden underground bar has a tube carriage in it and apparently serves amazing cocktails! It seems to be constantly booked up though.. One day I'll manage a visit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'd Love to Ski in Canada & Why You Should Start Planning a Trip There Now

The Best and Worst Countries to Eat as a Veggie

Top 5 Places I Want to Revisit