The London List: Eating

Hello Wonderful People!
 
I've managed to visit a few more eateries in and around central London, and they are all delightful! There are so many more places I want to try out, I would happily eat out every evening if I could. Sadly, my pennies won't quite stretch that far, so I'll have to be content with the places I've managed to eat at so far. watch this space though.. There will be lots more recommendations to come!
 
Covent garden
 
Highlights:
 
The Diner
I've been here a few times and love it. Service is always a bit slow, but the food and prices are great. Considering it's a burger joint, it also has a good selection of veggie options. It's breakfast selection is also impressive, so you can head here any time of the day!
 
The Diner


The Darwin Brasserie
When my dad came to London we took a trip to the Sky Garden and had lunch at the Darwin Brasserie. This place was lovely and the views were incredible. The service was superb and the good was great, if a little pricey, but considering the locations that's to be expected!

View from the Walkie Talkie
 
Bens Canteen
I went here for a friends birthday and loved it. The food was great and the venue is really cute and well decorated. It was really busy when we went and we were in a big group, but service was a bit slow. Other than this, I loved my visit and would definitely go back.
 
Fire and Stone
So many people have recommended this place to me and I finally got to try it out last week. There was a large group of us so we had the set menu for £19.95 and got a starter, main, dessert and glass of wine. The pizza I had, the Casablanca, was unreal and I loved it there. Plus a 3 course meal and drink for under £20 in central London is a complete steal.
 
New Row Coffee
This coffee shop is just round the corner from my office and is super cute. They do the best selection of homemade cakes and sandwiches. It's a tad on the pricey side, but the portion sizes are good and the food is great. I always go for the salted caramel brownie. It's delicious!

Salted caramel brownie
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'd Love to Ski in Canada & Why You Should Start Planning a Trip There Now

The Best and Worst Countries to Eat as a Veggie

Top 5 Places I Want to Revisit