The London List: Eating

Hello Wonderful People!

Yet again I have been eating my way round some of London's many eateries. I've found a few good'uns and sadly, I've found a few that aren't so great. But hey, ho! You win some, you lose some.

London Sunset

Highlights:

Mas Q Menos
I didn't have the best experience in this little Soho tapas bar. I visited with my mum and two friends a few weeks ago and the whole experience was pretty disappointing. The staff weren't great, tapas selection wasn't the best and food was average. Safe to say I won't be returning.

Wahaca
Despite there being a fair few Wahaca's in London I've never actually been before. Well that is, until now. I went to the Brixton restaurant for a friends birthday and loved it! It had a good veggie selection, the portions are generous and it's good value. I'll definitely be returning!

The Lemon Tree
I went here for a mid-week lunch with work friends and it was delish. This cute little Thai restaurant is located in a traditional looking London pub down a little side street near Covent Garden. I had spring rolls to start and a Mussaman curry for main; vegetarian of course. Both were amazing and it was great value; £14 for a starter, main course and beer. I left with a massive food baby, NOM.

Thai Curry
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'd Love to Ski in Canada & Why You Should Start Planning a Trip There Now

The Best and Worst Countries to Eat as a Veggie

Top 5 Places I Want to Revisit