The London List: Drinking

Hello Wonderful People!

It's time for yet another instalment of the Drinking List. The fact that I do these rather regularly has made me slightly worried about how much alcohol I consume on a weekly basis. This weeks post is a quite a long one and I've discovered a few new favourites. Plus there's a few cracking pictures involved. God bless Instagram.

Cocktails

Highlights:

Northcote Pub
This pub is pretty close to Clapham Junction station and is a great place to meet friends for a drink. I did just this a few weeks ago, and met up with a group of uni mates for 'one drink'. 4 bottles of wine later and I was stumbling back to the train station. Cracking.

Seven at Brixton
I've never been to Brixton before and my first experience was top notch. We headed to this cute cocktail bar after having a delish meal at Wahaca. It was a really quirky little place, that served the most bizarre cocktails. Some were good, some were not. Despite this, I loved the vibe of the place and would absolutely go back.

Cocktail
 
Foundation Bar
I went here with work friends on a Friday evening and loved it! They have a great happy hour - 50% off drinks till 7:30pm and the bar itself is really cool! They have an awesome selection of cocktails, with my favourite being the 'Selfie'. The drink comes with a polaroid picture that the barman takes of you. I also went here for food and drinks on Monday, where its 50% off everything all night. I had a veggie burger and it came in a Happy Meal style lunch box. HOW COOL?!
 
Polaroid picture 
 
Four Thieves
I've got to admit that I don't have the best memory of this place, as I went here for a night out last Saturday. However, I do remember that it had a photo booth in the club area, and that is a complete winner in my book.
 
Photo booth
 
Café Sol
Most of my nights out in London end up in Clapham, as it's close to home (which means I don't have to get a night bus back, winner) and cheaper than going to central. Café Sol, on Clapham High Street, has become a firm favourite and is my go-to club in Clapham. It plays the best music, drinks are reasonable and I absolutely love it! 
 
64th and Social
This is another bar on Clapham High Street, a few doors down my the good old Sol. It's not one of my favourites, but it's a nice place to go for a few drinks before heading somewhere else.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'd Love to Ski in Canada & Why You Should Start Planning a Trip There Now

The Best and Worst Countries to Eat as a Veggie

Top 5 Places I Want to Revisit