The London List: Eating

Hello Wonderful People!

I've managed to eat my way round a few more places in our wonderful capital and have a few more eateries to share with you! Now, I'm trying my best at the moment to cut down on spending the dollar, but it doesn't seem to be going too well. You see, I suffer from a sever case of FOMO (fear of missing out, for those not in the know) and I just can't bare to miss out on things. Especially when food is involved. NOM.


Highlights:

The Royal Albert
I went here for a cracking Sunday lunch. The pub is really quirky and the food was amazing. Great place to spend a slightly hungover Sunday.


The Ship
Again, I went here for a Sunday lunch with some friends. Sadly, they didn't do a veggie roast (boo) but the food I had was lovely. People have raved about this pub and it didn't quite live up to my expectations. I can see how it would be a nice place to go in the summer, with its large beer garden on the banks of the Thames.
 
 

Pat-a-Cakes
I went to this super cute cupcake shop in Brockley with my housemates a few weeks ago. I had the most amazing vanilla and salted caramel cupcake and a hot chocolate. The cafĂ© is really cute and a great place to go for a cake and a catch up.

 
Wish List:
 
Dishoom - Indian is probably my favourite food and this place has been recommended by so many people. Plus it's just been voted the best restaurant in the UK. Visiting here is a must.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'd Love to Ski in Canada & Why You Should Start Planning a Trip There Now

The Best and Worst Countries to Eat as a Veggie

Top 5 Places I Want to Revisit