The London List: Drinking

Hello Wonderful People!

This instalment of The London List: Drinking is rather jam packed. Despite trying to save money and drink less during the week, I've somehow managed to visit a fair few places recently. However, as I love exploring new places to drink and suffer from serious FOMO, I'm not too fussed that I've failed in my attempt to save both money and my liver. You can't drink when your dead, that's what I say.

Cocktails

Highlights:

The Nell of Old Drury
This is a cute little London pub located just round the corner from Covent Garden. It has a cosy bar and extra room upstairs when it gets crowded. I spent a nice winters afternoon here with some friends over a few pints. It was lovely.

George IV
As I'm a sad, lonely singleton I went here for a comedy night with some friends on valentines day. The pub itself is lovely and has a real charm to it. The comedy night is held in an out building, and is equally as cute. The comedy was hilarious and I'll definitely be heading back to sample the food menu.

The Gypsy Moth
I went here for a first date (wit-woo) and it's a really cool pub. It's in Greenwich right next to the Cutty Sark. The pub was cute and a great place to grab a few drinks with friends. The food menu also looked amazing and I'd love to go back and try it out!

Salvador and Amanda
I went here for some after work drinks and loved it! The venue is really cool, in an underground bar just round the corner from Leicester Square station. They do a good happy hour and have a great tapas menu. Again, I didn't have any food, but would love to go back and try it out!

The Elephants Head
Some friend came to visit this weekend and we decided to go for a stroll around Camden. After grabbing some street food we headed to this pub for a pint. It's your typical London pub, and a great little place to sit down for a drink after braving the Camden crowds.
 
The Elephants Head Pub

Verve
I went here for a few drinks with friends one Friday evening. It's a nice place for a drink and also has a club downstairs, which I'd love to check out for a night out in central.
 
Wish List:
 
Sky Garden - I've been wanting to check out the Sky Garden (on the top floor of the Walkie Talkie) for some time. You can book to go for a free visit, however it's always booked up months in advance. I've managed to book a slot when my dad comes to visit in March and I can't wait!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'd Love to Ski in Canada & Why You Should Start Planning a Trip There Now

The Best and Worst Countries to Eat as a Veggie

Top 5 Places I Want to Revisit