My Skiing Wish List

Hello Wonderful People!

I'm going skiing in less than a week and I'm SUPER EXCITED. There's 26 of us going and we've hired out 3 chalets, so it's going to be a pretty epic holiday. I've not been skiing in nearly 2 years, and the last time I went was only for a day when I was in New Zealand. So I'm now counting down the days till I'm back on the slopes. We are planning on hiring retro ski outfits on one of the days for fancy dress on the slopes. So if you happen to be in Les Gets in France during the first week of March and see 26 brightly coloured people skiing in a line; that'll probably be me and my friends. I've pretty much got my ski wear sorted. I've treated myself to a new ski jacket and have dug out my old salopettes and ski accessorise, so I'm all ready for the slopes. However, I've decided I need lots of new clothes for my time off the slopes. Jumpers, hats, boots or anything warm and snuggly. Any excuse to go shopping, eh?


Skiing Wish List
I'm totally loving bobble hats at the moment and this one from Topshop is lovely. I love the colours and it would keep my head nice and toasty when I'm off the slopes. Plus it would go quite nicely with my new ski jacket, so I'd get double the use out of it!

Check patterns and tartan seem to be all the rage at the moment. Therefore, this jumper from New Look would be ideal for keeping me nice and warm in the snowy weather, plus I'd be bang on trend. And we all know how important that would be. I also love the red check scarf, from ASOS, and have wanted one of these for ages. As it's really chunky, it would look great layered over a jumper or leather jacket.

Now it's fair to say that I really don't need any more new shoes, especially boots. However, I love these cut out heeled boots from Miss Selfridge and feel that they'd be a great addition to my wardrobe. Sadly, I don't think I can quite justify splashing out on a new pair of boots, when I already have 4 pairs sitting in my cupboard at home.

I'm praying that the weather is going to be clear and sunny when I arrive in France next week. It's currently snowing at the moment, which means there'll be loads of pow pow ready and waiting. I hate skiing when it's snowing, as it's impossible to tell sky from snow and isn't much fun to ski in. Therefore, I'd love this pair of sunglass, so I could wear them on the slopes instead of goggles.

Finally, I'd love to treat myself to these beautiful leather gloves from ASOS. However, they come in at a cool £110, and I definitely can not justify spending that when I'm about to go on holiday. I love them though and can always dream...

So if anyone fancies treating me to any of the above, that would be much appreciated. TA!

Comments

  1. Haha..! Your skiing wishlist sure seems lovely (oh and you really should get those heels!)

    But don't forget to bring some practical clothing as well - if the snow is high those cut out ankle boots will certainly get your feet wet very fast! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'd Love to Ski in Canada & Why You Should Start Planning a Trip There Now

The Best and Worst Countries to Eat as a Veggie

Top 5 Places I Want to Revisit