Travel Plans for the Year Ahead

Hello Wonderful People!
 
It's only the second day of January, but I already have lots of travel plans for the year ahead. I'm one of those people who always needs something to look forward to, to help motivate me through my weeks at work. And a good old holiday always does the trick. Despite it only being the start of January, I've already used up nearly half of my holiday allowance for the coming year. Whoops. But this does mean that I've got a lot to look forward to already in the coming months!
 
 
Krakow
I'm off to Krakow for a long weekend at the end of January with a few friends. I've been to Krakow before, when I was 17, so around 7 years ago! I loved the city then, so coming back now I'm a bit older is an exciting prospect - as it means I can now sample the many bars that the city has to offer! However, as a vegetarian there isn't much choice of Polish delicacies for me to try - so I'm not looking forward to the food selection.
 
Skiing
I've not been skiing in a few years, the last time I went was only for a day in New Zealand, so I'm well over due a trip to the mountains. We've managed to get a huge group of 20 friends together for a ski trip to Les Gets, France during the first week of March. I've even treated myself to a beaut new ski jacket in the January sales. at a bargain £50, down from £150. Don't mind if I do!

 
 
Glastonbury
I'm off to Glastonbury again this June, for the 7th time! No summer is complete without a trip to Worthy Farm and if I didn't get tickets, I would have to leave the country for the week. I'm already stupidly excited for this years festival and don't want to wait 6 months for it to start. I also can't wait for the line-up to be released; but even if the worst bands in the world were playing, it wouldn't matter as Glastonbury is the best place in the world. No jokes.


Give me Sun
I don't have a summer holiday booked yet, but I'm planning on going somewhere nice and hot, with some good beaches and night life. Island hopping for a couple of weeks in Thailand would be the dream! If not, somewhere hot in Europe would be a winner. Ibiza maybe? Watch this space.

 

Comments

  1. Glastonbury for the 7th time! Dayum girl! You lucky thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love it so much! Somehow always manage to get tickets! Have you ever been?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'd Love to Ski in Canada & Why You Should Start Planning a Trip There Now

The Best and Worst Countries to Eat as a Veggie

Top 5 Places I Want to Revisit