The London List: Eating

Hello Wonderful People!

So (if you hadn't already noticed) it's now January and everyone is trying to deal with the post-Christmas blues. It's a depressing time of year with a loooong way to go before summer arrives. So what better way to start the New Year (sod off Dry January and living in the gym) than to check out loads of new restaurants and gobble up lots of new food? The run up to Christmas is a very indulgent time of year and I paid a visit to lots of lovely new restaurants. I also discovered a few more that I'd like to go and visit, when I get the chance. So have a read and go and visit one of these, treat yourself.


Highlights:

Mishkins
This is a quirky little Jewish-Deli style café a short walk away from Covent Garden. The mac and cheese is to die for and the prices are great!


Tredwells
This restaurant is not too far from Leicester Square and has a good selection of veggie and vegan options. Food was yummy and loved the atmosphere.

The Hill
The Hill is just around the corner from my house and I've now eaten here quite a few times. The Sunday roast is unreal and you can sit around playing board games after you've eaten. Perfect way to spend a Sunday.

 

Wish List:

Nama - This is another veggie restaurant that has been recommended to me, based in Notting Hill.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'd Love to Ski in Canada & Why You Should Start Planning a Trip There Now

The Best and Worst Countries to Eat as a Veggie

Top 5 Places I Want to Revisit