2014: In Pictures

Hello Wonderful People!
 
Happy New Year! Last year was a pretty damn good year and I've taken a hell of a lot of photos to document the times I've had. So instead of them sitting unlooked at on my Facebook (apart from the stalkers, obv) I thought I'd dust them down and put my favourite ones on here! Be prepared.. there are quite a few, so sorry if I bore you, but I love a good old trip down memory lane!


New Year 2014

Budapest

The big JC, Rio De Janerio

Cray Red Hair, Rio De Janerio

A very cloudy Sugar Loaf Mountain

Copacabana Beach

Iguazu Falls

Iguazu Falls

Rosario

Being a Joker, Rosario

Casa Rosada, Buenos Aires

La Boca, Buenos Aires

Valparaiso

Lima

Glastonbury

Glasto Love

Glasto Team

Notting Hill Carnival

Sintra

Lisbon

Marrakech

 
Haloween

Winter Wonderland

Raffles

New Year 2015

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'd Love to Ski in Canada & Why You Should Start Planning a Trip There Now

The Best and Worst Countries to Eat as a Veggie

Top 5 Places I Want to Revisit