My Travel Inspired Christmas Wish List

Hello Wonderful People!

As it's nearly Christmas, one month today to be precise, and in the hope that Santa (and my parents, wink, wink) read this blog, I thought I'd put together a little travel inspired wish list of gifts I'd like to find under the tree this Christmas. Plane tickets may be a tad too much to ask for (I can dream), but these items are all super cute, and would settle my wanderlust cravings for the festive period. If you haven't guessed already, I really like maps.


I am pretty much obsessed with all these items, I want them ALL. I saw the Travel Listography book in Urban Outfitters and immediately fell in love. I'm pretty sure this book was personally handcrafted by the Gods just for me, as it combines two of my favourite things EVER; travel and lists (sorry not sorry). The book is full of categories that you can fill in as you go about your travels and explorations; such as cities and countries visited, world foods, people you've met etc etc. It's just fabby.

I've seen a few of these hip flasks around and again it combines two of my fave things; maps and drinking (again, sorry not sorry). I love the idea of having a hip flask, even though I'm not quite sure when I'd use it. I feel at the age of 24, I'm probably past the acceptable age where I can sneak alcohol into a bar? But I'd like to have the option. It would also come in handy for festivals, holidays and taking to work for my morning commute (I joke, I joke). It would also provide me with an excellent opportunity to annoy people while I'm drunk, by pointing out all the places I've visited on my little hip flask map. 

I have a perfectly lovely watch that I received from my mama last Christmas, and I do not want to replace it with this one (just to be clear). BUT this watch has a map on it, and we all know how I feel about maps. Therefore, this watch deserves a place on my wish list because.. MAPS. The necklace and bracelet are super cute and would be great little stocking fillers (hint hint). I'm not a massive fan of chunky jewelry, so these are quite dainty which I prefer. Plus the plane and compass remind me of travel, and I'm quite the fan of travelling, so that makes them even better. 

Surprisingly the clock and the cushions have maps on them. Now, I'm not normally a fan of maps (LOL, jokes) but these designs are great. My room is currently lacking a wall clock, so I think this map-clock would be a great addition to my room. The cushions would completely clash with my bedding and current bed accessorize, but this doesn't bother me because I'll do anything to get a good old map pattern in my room. 

So if anyone fancies treating me to any of the above; I won't object. In fact, I openly encourage random gift giving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'd Love to Ski in Canada & Why You Should Start Planning a Trip There Now

The Best and Worst Countries to Eat as a Veggie

Top 5 Places I Want to Revisit