30 Countries Before I'm 30

Hello Wonderful People!

I created a bucket list a few years ago and at the ripe old age of 24, I've managed to tick a fair few goals off that list. There's still so much more I want to achieve, see and experience, but I've made pretty good progress and have already done so many things, been to loads of places and experienced some crazy shit. But this week I've ticked one thing off my bucket list, that I see as a great personal achievement. Now, if you haven't already gathered, I love travelling, it is possibly one of the best things you can do. So a couple of years ago, I set myself the goal of visiting 30 countries before the age of 30. This week, after visiting Morocco, I just reached my target, 30 counties over 6 continents. GO ME. So I'm now going to change my target to a more ambitious 50 counties before I'm 30. That averages out at around 5 new counties a year, which fills me full of excitement at all the new places I'm yet to discover!
 


So far I've visited 15 European countries, 4 in South America, 2 in North America, 6 in Asia, 2 in Australasia and 1 in Africa. So I've got roughly 160 left to go! No pressure. However with a trip to Indian in the pipeline for next Autumn and a desire to explore a bit more of Eastern Europe, I've given myself a few target counties for the year ahead.
I'm praying for a minor miracle, in the hope of winning the lottery and/ or finding a job that would pay me to travel (any takers?). However, as neither have these have happened (yet) I'm going to have to do a lot of planning and saving to tick another 20 countries off in the next 6 years! I've put together a nice little short list of countries that I'd love to visit if time and money were no object. 
-South Africa
-India
-Columbia
-Indonesia
-Bolivia
-Kenya
But I'm not really fussy, give me a new place to explore and I'll be happy! Where would you go, if you had the chance to jet off anywhere in the world? 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'd Love to Ski in Canada & Why You Should Start Planning a Trip There Now

The Best and Worst Countries to Eat as a Veggie

Top 5 Places I Want to Revisit