My Favourite Travel Pictures & the Stories Behind Them

Hello Wonderful People!

I love photographs. I love looking back at moments in my life that have been captured on film, permanently. Without them my whole life would have to rely on memory alone, and sadly memory fades. One of my biggest travelling regrets is that I never took enough photographs to help me remember all that I saw and did. I also love sharing my pictures with friends and family (partly to make them jealous, thanks Instagram) so I can briefly relive my travels and tell the tale behind each image. I've also made a scrap book of all my travelling adventures so I have a permanent souvenir of my trips. Here are a few of my all time favourite travelling pictures and a brief explanation behind them!

Animal Lover

Camel in the desert
Camel riding in the Desert in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
May 2013

Baby Tiger
Posing with a Tiger cub at Tiger Temple in Kanchanaburi, Thailand
May 2013

Tiger in Thailand
I love this photo - Tiger Temple in Kanchanaburi, Thailand
Check out my post on these amazing animals here
May 2013

Elephant Trek
Elephant riding in Kanchanaburi, Thailand
May 2013

Elephants
Mama and Baby Elephant in Chang Mai, Thailand
May 2013

Horse Trekking Andes
Horse trekking in the foothills of the Andes in Mendoza, Argentina
June 2014


Natural Beauty

Floating Village, Ha Long Bay
Possibly one of the most beautiful places I've been to.
 Floating Village Ha Long Bay, Vietnam
June 2013

Ha Long Bay
You can check out my post here
Ha Long Bay, Vietnam
June 2013

Blue Mountains, Australia
July 2013

Kaikoura, New Zealand
August 2013

Lake Matheson, New Zealand 
August 2013

Lake Tekapo, New Zealand
August 2013

Iguazu Falls
Another amazing natural beauty - Iguazu Falls, Argentina
May 2014

Crossing the Andes, Argentina
July 2014

Beach Bums

Hoi An Beach, Vietnam
June 2014

Koh Rong, Cambodia
June 2013


A little slice of paradise, Koh Rong, Cambodia
Check out more here
June 2013

Love the sea and sky here! Surfers Paradise, Australia
July 2013

Sea Kayaking in Byron Bay, Australia
June 2013

Sunset over the Great Barrier Reef, Australia
July 2013

Lady Musgrave Island, Great Barrier Reef, Australia
July 2013

On the boat, Great Barrier Reef, Australia
July 2013

Copacobana Beach, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
May 2014

City Life

Sydney Opera House on the final day of the British Lions Tour
Sydney, Australia
July 2013

Sunset over the Opera House from the Botanical Gardens - Sydney, Australia
July 2013

The view of Rio De Janeiro from Christ the Redeemer, Brazil
The most beautiful setting for a city. Rio is stunning 
May 2014

A city full of colourful house nestled between the hills - Valparaiso, Chile
June 2014


Best of the Rest

Jungle Trek, Chang Mai, Thailand
May 2013

I've never been so hot in my whole life. Angkor Wat, Cambodia
June 2013

Mud Baths in Nha Trang, Vietnam
June 2013

Bilbo's House! Hobbiton, New Zealand
August 2013

Being a tourist at Christ the Redeemer, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
June 2014

Pre-Inca Temple, Lima, Peru
July 2014


Comments

  1. Lal! Those pics are amazing! I hope I will visit these places too, pretty soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow very interest you have great travel on your live...nice to meet you.. i'am angki from Indonesia Jogja

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'd Love to Ski in Canada & Why You Should Start Planning a Trip There Now

The Best and Worst Countries to Eat as a Veggie

Top 5 Places I Want to Revisit