Iguazu Falls in Pictures

 Hola Gente Maravillosa!                                         

As promised, here are all my pictures from my day at Iguazu Falls! As you can see the weather improves progressively throughout the day! Not that I´m complaining about the weather while we were there, but I would have loved it if it had been sunny all day. But hey ho, what can you do? You may also notice that I dressed rather inappropriately for the weather. I´m an ever hopeful, stereotypical Brit who always wishes the sun was out. I looked like a fool for most of the morning, but was loving life when the sun came out. Always wear a dress. That's my moto.






































Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'd Love to Ski in Canada & Why You Should Start Planning a Trip There Now

The Best and Worst Countries to Eat as a Veggie

Top 5 Places I Want to Revisit