I'm off to South America!

Hello Wonderful People!

I’m off to South America tomorrow! As I'm horrendously disorganised, I still haven't packed and I'm due to get a train to London in 5 hours. Whoops. I'm currently sat here in my pjs, thinking about maybe packing, but I just don't want to get out of bed. Packing issues aside, I'm stupidly excited to be heading to Brazil in the morning! I've not got a clue what to expect and I just can't wait to actually be there (damn you 14 hour flight). I’ve got a rough route planned out, as I fly into Rio De Janeiro, Brazil and out of Lima, Peru. So my travels will take me south through Brazil and into Argentina, then West through Argentina into Chile. Finally, I’m getting a flight from Santiago to Liam before it's time to head home to bony old England. Boo. As I’m only going for one month, time is going to be pretty limited and there is SO much I want to see and do, but sadly I’m not going to be able to squeeze everything in! This isn’t too bad though, as it means I have an excuse to book another trip to South America in the future to finish off my exploring!

As I'm a good old budget backpacker, I don't really know what the internet situation will be like in the places I'll be staying. So stay tuned for possible updates, and if not I'll inundate everyone with posts when I return! As for now, I better get packing and make sure I'm ready to roll! 

Comments

  1. "Only" a month? I don't even get two weeks off in a year! (One of the regrettable drawbacks of American employers...) So I'm stupid jealous of your long vacation! :D Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katrina! I know, I shouldn't complain about going for a month haha, but I'd love to spend longer there! One day maybe :) x

      Delete
  2. I hope you make it to Ecuador! I literally just spent 6 months there and it was AMAZING

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'd Love to Ski in Canada & Why You Should Start Planning a Trip There Now

The Best and Worst Countries to Eat as a Veggie

Top 5 Places I Want to Revisit